The steps required to finalize the upload process of papers are described in the following paragraphs:
I. Proceed with registration
As a first step, you must register for the conference.
DO NOT FORGET to finalize your registration: mandatory camera-ready paper & copyright form submission are expected!
PLEASE NOTE that any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author attending and presenting the paper at the conference.
Authors of the accepted papers included in the final program who do not attend the Conference will be subscribed to a “No Show List”. The “No Show List” will also be made available to the following SMACD conference organizers, who can reject submissions from these authors in the following years, based on their past negative impact on the conference.
II. Proceed with camera-ready paper and copyright form submission
II.a Prepare your camera-ready paper
While preparing the final version of your paper, please, make sure to read the reviews of your paper and take into account the reviewers' recommendations for revising it. Each accepted manuscript should not exceed four (4) IEEE style pages.
Section III.d of this page describes the copyright code to be inserted in the first page of the final manuscript.
II.b Copyright Clearance Code Notice
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5153-7/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5153-7/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5153-7/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
II.c Instructions to Use PDF eXpress Plus:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus login page and register your paper. Conference ID: 43597XP.
- Full conference name: 15th International Conference on Synthesis, Modeling, Analysis and Simulation Methods and Applications to Circuit Design
- If you are a new user click on “New Users – Click here” and fill in your information. You’ll need the conference ID 43597XP to apply for the account.
- Follow on-site instruction for using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus. Once your PDF has been approved with clean compliance report, PDF eXpress PLUS allows each author to deposit his or her validated PDF on the site for collection by the conference's publications or technical program chair.
- After using the IEEE PDF eXpress system for file compliance, MAKE SURE to return to the SMACD 2018 final submission web site (EasyChair) and upload your compliant final submission.
II.d Copyright Form
Authors are required to consent and transfer the manuscript's copyright according to IEEE standard norms
An e-mail will be sent to the first author of the accepted manuscript. This email will provide the authors with a link to the online eCF wizard, as well as credentials to access their own copyright forms.
When an author completes the online copyright transfer process and submits the form, he/she will receive an automated confirmation email letting him/her know that the transfer has been completed successfully.
II.e Measures against plagiarism
A paper detected with plagiarism will be excluded from the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
In addition, the authors' names could go to the black list of IEEE for detected papers with plagiarism.
It is the responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that all conditions for paper publishing are met.